PHASFBJ Fun and Fitness Kids Exercise Bike | Editor's Choice
What are the Top 5 exercise bikes for kids to buy? The top 5 exercise bikes for Kids in 2021 include The Fisher Think & Learn –Smart- Stationary cycle for ages 3-6. If you’ve not purchased any of these exercise bikes for kids, your kids are missing out big-time. While the outdoor play is best for young children it’s not always possible.
Statistics show that obesity cases among children are rising rapidly. This should concern all parents. Why the rise? You ask. The answer is simple: It is due to inactivity.
With television and many smart gadgets available, youngsters prefer watching a screen to playing outside. Sometimes, it’s not their fault. Injuries and extreme weather conditions are also to blame for kids staying indoors.
Whatever the situation, get a gym machine to keep them active right inside the house. An exercise bike is a great way for the kids to exercise. But we would like to remind you that you should never leave kids unattended while using any exercise equipment.
In case you are wondering where to get the best kids exercise bike to buy for your kids, worry no more. Here are the top 5 exercise bikes for kids you can consider. Check out their features, pros, and cons below to make the best choice.
Kids Exercise Bike Image
The Fisher Think & Learn –Smart- Stationary cycle for ages 3-6
The Fitnex x5 exercise bike for fitness training
Mobo cruiser- ultimate-3-wheeled- 16 inch
Redmon- Fitness- Exercise- Equipment- Kids
PHASFBJ-Equipment- children’s adjustable Stationary Bike for comfort and safety
Top 5 Exercise bikes for Kids in 2021
1. The Fisher Think & Learn –Smart- Stationary cycle for ages 3-6
This is one of the best kids exercise bike for those aged between 3 & six years. It has a cool design and bright colors to keep your toddler happy while pedaling in addition to you and your toddler getting a win-win catch. Whereas your toddler enjoys watching and playing games on the screen, you relax knowing they are burning calories too.
· Small size suitable for young kids between ages 3-6
· Sturdy build for long service
· Adjustable holder to fit different tablet sizes
Learning and playing features
Your toddler enjoys a variety of games; from driving to racing while learning through some. The songs and rhymes are amazing learning tools for your child’s cognitive development
Pedal control technique
The kids play at their pace. Older ones may pedal faster to learn faster while the young ones pedal slower according to their abilities.
· Weight max 34kg
· Steel construction
· Blue tooth enabled
· Red and yellow
· Brightly colored to excite kids
· Easy assembly
· Learning and playing elements for learning while playing
· Pedal controlled to encourage more activity
· Gaming apps keep the toddler engaged while baby sitter gets other chores done
· Expensive bike for kids and accessories for people on a budget
· Limited control options cause boredom
· Too much screen time reduces interaction with people
Turn your kid’s sedentary screen time into playing and learning with the think and learn. The modern bike assures you value for your money.
2. The Fitnex x5 exercise bike for fitness training
If you are in search of an exercise bike for serious fitness training or rehab fit for older kids, consider the heavy-duty X5. It has all features necessary for fitness training yet customized for kids.
· Solidly built to withstand rough handling by older kids starting 5years and above for a long time
· Large enough and strong for use in elementary school physical activities
· Adjustable size to fit smaller sized kids
Proper fitness gadget
While other stationary bikes are merely toys to encourage kids to play. The X5 is made specifically for training. It is simple to operate but solidly constructed and completely fitted for any fitness or rehab activity.
· Dimensions L. 32 inch. W.21 inch H.33 inch.
· Weight 73 pounds
· Plastic made
· Yellow color
· Non- motorized for easy operation since
· Adjustable seat to fit both big and small size kids above age 5
· Solidly made for proper fitness training and rehab
· Heavy duty to stand rough handling by elementary school-age kids
· Pretty expensive if you are on a tight budget
· Useful for older kids only
· Limited to fitness purpose
Made to perfectly meet the kid’s exercise needs both at home and school. Its durability is reliable and you get real value for your investment. That’s why recommend it as one of the best exercise bikes for Kids
3. Mobo cruiser- ultimate-3-wheeled- 16 inch
The children’s 3 wheel bike differs from the rest as it is mobile. Being low, comfortable, and easy to cruise it is best for light workouts and ultimate fun.
· Lightweight tricycle for kids to carry with them to the beach or any hangout destinations
· Adjustable steel frame to fit a wide range of kid sizes
· Adjustable seat back support for comfortable and healthy postures
· Low bike for the lowered center of gravity and maximum balance
The Mobo Mobito is excellent for inclusion in outdoor activities. It gives kids many options and lets them be what they are; kids and not mini-adults. They can engage in tournaments and have fun as they ride together.
The adjustable parts make it suitable for a wide range of kid’s sizes. Its comfortability and ease of use make it an addition you want in your house for your kid’s thrill.
· Dimensions 41*25*21 inches
· Weight 38 pounds
· Material steel
· Comes in a variety of colors for kids to choose their best
· Low bike that is hard to flip
· 3 wheeled for kids who cannot ride two-wheel bikes
· Offers light exercise where it is recommended
· Easy to ride; can be used by physically challenged kids
· Tyres wear out easily
· Limited to even surface rides
· Cannot be used in areas with limited space
Best choice for kids’ exercises since it incorporates physical and social fitness. With the Mobo Mobito your worry less as it is safer than the two-wheel bikes
4. Redmon- Fitness- Exercise- Equipment- Kids
The Redmon happy bike is an exercise toy to get your toddler to work out alongside you. The brightly colored bike is simple to operate and light, yet strong to last until your toddler outgrows it.
· Small Size fit for kids aged between 3 to 6 years
· Brightly colored yellow and red to keep your toddler drawn to it
· Adjustable seat allows you get a perfect fit for your kid to pedal comfortably
Exercise alongside your toddler
Enjoy a bonding exercise time with your kid. The Simple bike is simple enough for kids to operate smoothly alongside their parents in the home gym.
· Bright yellow, red, blue
· Ages 3-6
· Weight 4.5lbs
· Easy assembly so your kid gets playing right away
· Monitors to keep a record of time
· Automatically switches off if unattended for more than 10 minutes to save on battery power
· Exiting color scheme
· A low budget yet durable gift
· Few features easily bore kids
· Some customers complained that it’s wobbly
· Denies children interaction with others resulting in lowered social skills
The Redmon is a great addition to mom’s gym room. It keeps the toddler busy pedaling alongside mom while she works out.
5. PHASFBJ-Equipment- children’s adjustable Stationary Bike for comfort and safety
The exercise toy is uniquely made to track your kid’s activity while on it. Buy the PHASFBJ to monitor your kids’ progress. Habits developed early are often carried to adulthood. Though in a more playful mode, use this bike to help build your kid’s endurance.
· Adjustable seat for a healthy sitting position and healthy exercise
· Electronic tracker of child’s activity to keep a record of time, endurance, and strength
· Kid friendly color to keep the kid playing on it repeatedly
The bike allows you to vary resistance to change exercise intensity for your kid. You can increase resistance for more intensity and vice versa according to the kid’s age and endurance.
Comfort and health
Wear-resistant and non-slip and wide rubber foot pedals with a groove design for more stability and comfort. The pedals are made to give your young one a guarantee of safety from injuries caused by bad posture or slipping pedals.
· Plastic & metal structure
· Dimensions 55*35*70cm,
· Max weight 70 Kg
· Age specification, 3-6 years
· Cheap thus affordable if you are on a tight budget
· Sturdy and stable no fear of falling over
· LED monitor to track child’s exercise progress
· Adjustable seats for best postures an overall comfort
· Unsuitable for older kids
· Looks like a toy
· Stationery for indoor use only
Cost-friendly toy to gift your young ones to play with as they grow. The monitors ensure you keep track of your kids’ endurance, which often, translates to health status.
If you have read up to this point, you have seen our best 5 kids exercise bikes. They vary from low-budget toys like the Redmon to more costly ones like the Think & Learn.
Note that exercise for kids is best when it is incorporated in play and fun. The best bike should give the kid many options to explore. It also depends on what you want the bike to do for your kid.
Now that you are informed, your choice is bound to be the best. Happy shopping!